Mantra Samui Resort Best Rates

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, I am going to give you millions here. This site is going to give you the Best Rates of Mantra Samui and candid review of this wonderful boutique resort that I stayed in, and on top of that, with lots of pictures. Enjoy reading and viewing. Please feel free to post your questions and comments below. It can be anything under the sun on Ko Samui (need not be Mantra Samui Resort related) and I will do my best to answer.
Mantra Samui Resort has all the hardware (facilities) and software (the awesome staff) that you can't find anywhere else. I had been to a number of resorts around Asia and had never feel so at home when away from home.






  
First with the room (I stayed in WOW 332). The view was marvellous with the view of sunrise every day.There is also a balcony (mine is a corner room with a lot of privacy) where you can laze back with a Singha and a book. Talking about books, there are several good collection of books in the room (yup, you hear me right, its just like a mini library in your room) which are free for you to read. There is also wonderful in room entertainment. They have a whole list of movies that you can watch in the comfort of your own room, and on top of that, surf net on the big LCD screen too.











The pool bar is also an excellent place. With the infinity pool and the bar just beside it, you can again sip to your Singha and relax under the sun.






Not forgetting the wonderful service crew of Mantra. The chat i had with them by the pool bar was never boring. By the second day I was at the pool bar, they had already remembered what drink preferred  On top of that, front desk staff was really helpful in providing information on where to visit. They even greet me with happy birthday in the morning when I checked out on my last day. I was really surprised by the gesture.




Food at the restaurant was excellent (my favourite was the salt grilled snapper with oyster foam). If there are anything that you want but is not on the menu, just ask and the chef will do his best to accommodate. Room service was also very prompt and fast.













Spa was also great, On my last night, I went for the 90 mins thai massage. On seeing me so badly sun burnt, the masseuse even help to apply some cooling aloe-vera lotion after my massage even though i didn't request for it.







On the whole, the experience was really amazing. Put it simply, you don't even need to step out of the resort if you don't wish to. Everything you want can be found in the resort. I will definitely go back again if there is an opportunity. 

If you are keen to stay in this resort, Agoda offer one of the best rates. You can check out the prices here.


Mantra Samui Best Rates room tip: Room 332 works for me. Corner room with the balcony that faces the east overseeing the sea. A sunrise view every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment